*Risk Disclaimer: Past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading Futures and Options on Futures involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
Start: August 19th at 5 PM CT
End: August 31st at 4 PM CT
Prizes (Commission Credits)
First Place: $1,000
Second Place: $500
Third Place: $250
- All trades will be completed in the GAIN Trader Simulated Trading Environment using the white-labeled Contest Trader application
- All traders will begin with a virtual account of $100,000. Your goal: increase the balance to as much as possible by the conclusion of the competition
- Choose to trade from CME Group’s Gold(GGC), Crude Oil(GCL), Corn(ZC), Wheat(ZW), Soybean(ZS) products, and the 10-year treasury note(ZN)
- Top three traders with the highest P&L balance at the end will get commission credits towards their live account trading post the contest
- Contestants do not need to have a current live or active account, but the commission credits to the winners will only be credited to live trading on Stage 5 Trading accounts with GAIN Capital Futures as the FCM.
- This trading completion is limited to non-professional individuals only. Entities and NFA registered persons are not eligible
- Simulated commission charges set at $5.00 per side inclusive of fees
- Only 1 demo account is permitted per client for the contest
- Futures only will be traded
- Top 10 rankings will be updated prior to the next trading day on https://gainfutures.com/ at close of market, with the winners announced Tuesday September 4, 2018
- Using the Contest Trader front-end trading application will be mandatory amongst all contestants
- We will be adding an additional $100 commission credit for the trader with the highest P/L on the Wheat contract (ZW).
- To compete, traders must sign up for trading competition from Stage 5 Trading’s link and have an active live account with Stage 5 Trading Corp.
- Wheat competition leader board will be updated daily on the Stage 5 website and Twitter page after ZW close at 1:20 PM CT.