Do you have what it takes?
August 19th – 31st
*Risk Disclaimer: Past performance is not indicative of future results. Trading Futures and Options on Futures involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors.
Think your trading skills can outshine the competition?
Find out by competing and a chance to win commission credits. This two week competition puts you and your fellow traders in a live, risk -free trading simulation environment. Experience trading CME Group Gold, Crude, Corn, Wheat, Soybean, and the 10-year treasury note in real time.
Start: August 19th at 5 PM CT
End: August 31st at 4 PM CT
Prizes (Commission Credits)
First Place: $1,000
Second Place: $500
Third Place: $250
- All trades will be completed in the GAIN Trader Simulated Trading Environment using the white-labeled Contest Trader application
- All traders will begin with a virtual account of $100,000. Your goal: increase the balance to as much as possible by the conclusion of the competition
- Choose to trade from CME Group’s Gold(GGC), Crude Oil(GCL), Corn(ZC), Wheat(ZW), Soybean(ZS) products, and the 10-year treasury note(ZN)
- Top three traders with the highest P&L balance at the end will get commission credits towards their live account trading post the contest
- Contestants do not need to have a current live or active account, but the commission credits to the winners will only be credited to live trading on Stage 5 Trading accounts with GAIN Capital Futures as the FCM.
- This trading completion is limited to non-professional individuals only. Entities and NFA registered persons are not eligible
- Simulated commission charges set at $5.00 per side inclusive of fees
- Only 1 demo account is permitted per client for the contest
- Futures only will be traded
- Top 10 rankings will be updated prior to the next trading day on https://gainfutures.com/ at close of market, with the winners announced Tuesday September 4, 2018
- Using the Contest Trader front-end trading application will be mandatory amongst all contestants
- We will be adding an additional $100 commission credit for the trader with the highest P/L on the Wheat contract (ZW).
- To compete, traders must sign up for trading competition from Stage 5 Trading’s link and have an active live account with Stage 5 Trading Corp.
- Wheat competition leader board will be updated daily on the Stage 5 website and Twitter page after ZW close at 1:20 PM CT.