Red Ivy Advisors Alchemy
A Stage 5 Exclusive Automated E-Mini S&P 500 Trading Strategy
CALL: +1 312-801-6767/877-570-PROP
Red Ivy’s “Alchemy” strategy is fully automated from trade generation to execution. The Red Ivy team has extensive market and technology experience providing high net worth investors with systematic quantitative trading strategies.
Red Ivy Alchemy is offered exclusively to Stage 5 Trading clients as a Letter of Direction (LOD) program.
Red Ivy Advisors is the futures trading arm of the Red Ivy Investment Group.
- E-mini S&P 500 Contract – Underlying S&P components are used to formulate high probability quantitative strategies for the ES
- Direction Neutral – Both long and short signals are traded, so it’s possible to profit from moves higher or lower in the market
- Intraday Only – No positions are held through or initiated during the overnight session
- Human Monitoring – The entire process from trade signal to execution is monitored by the human eye in case anything unexpected should happen
- Transparency and Liquidity – Daily account activity statements are available to clients who also have the ability to access their funds at no extra cost. Clients can monitor activity in real-time using a mobile or desktop application
- Technology Experts – Using proprietary technology, Red Ivy builds and operates all of its own back-testing, signal generation, order management and risk systems
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN; IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK OF ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT TRADING RESULTS. THESE PERFORMANCE TABLES AND RESULTS ARE HYPOTHETICAL IN NATURE AND DO NOT REPRESENT TRADING IN ACTUAL ACCOUNTS.
Hypothetical Performance Assumptions: The performance shown above reflects the hypothetical results based on a $15,000 investment. The profits at the end of each month are not reinvested and the amounts shown are based on 1 trading unit of 2 contracts in the ES per $15,000. All performance shown is inclusive of all fees and commissions charges. The purchase and sale prices of the trades shown are based on the best bid/offer at the time of execution.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING DERIVATIVES, INCLUDING COMMODITY FUTURES AND OPTIONS ON FUTURES INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN OBTAINABLE IN COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THE USE OF LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO LARGE LOSSES AS WELL AS GAINS.
PROGRAM PERFORMANCE RESULTS INCLUSION:
THE PERFORMANCE OF ALL ACCOUNTS ACTIVE IN THE PROGRAM FOR 5 OR MORE CONSECUTIVE DAYS WILL BE INCLUDED TO TABULATE THE PROGRAM PERFORMANCE
The program commission fee per side is inclusive of all system subscription fees as well as exchange, NFA, clearing and broker fees. There are no further costs to customers beyond the program commissions stated and these are included in the program performance shown.
PARTIAL FILLS WILL BE ALLOCATED TO CUSTOMERS ON A BASIS OF AVERAGE PRICE SYSTEM (APS). IF A FILL AVERAGE IS LESS THAN A TICK, THEN THERE WILL BE A STATEMENT CASH CREDIT OR DEBIT FOR THE DIFFERENCE.